Thursday, April 17, 2008

What ever happened to me???

Omigod as you all know or can see, I only had two post and then i was nada in the virtual world. The reason being China blocks blogspot and xanga so I am actually banned from blogging. I was so hyped out about blogging and then came this depressing news anyway since today I so happen to be able to go on blogspot (no idea why) i thought i better blog put some pics for all to see what has happened to me for the pass few months.

I was back in msia for CNY, I went to Seoul and the most current thing that happened to me is that I just came back from a parathyroid surgery. I actually found out about it from a full body check up that I did just to check if staying in China has did any harm to my body....and found out about this parathyroid.

Dont get me wrong China did not give me paratyroid but it so happen i found out about this.

Anyway pics from Jan till April so enjoy!!!!










No comments: