Thursday, June 12, 2008

Times when I am mad at the locals!

Most of the time I love being with the locals - nothing against them. Today I am soooooo mad at them, I was on the way from meeting my contractor and I saw this line of people at Fengxian Road just behind Isetan.




Just out of curiosity I went and ask the people queuing in line

"what is happening, why are you guys queuing?''

This is what they answered me "I don't know I just saw people queuing up so I queue up too"

I was thinking to myself: WTF??!??!?! Do you think I would think you are that stupid to do that.

I asked 4 locals and all of them said the same thing.

I was not going to give up!

I ended up asking one lao wai and he was nice enough to tell me it was for the US visa application.

I was thinking to myself is it that hard for the locals to tell me that.

What is sooo embarrassing or secretive about that? Only visa application what .......


TULAN SIAL!

No comments: