Friday, April 18, 2008

H Cafe, Shanghai

H Cafe, Shanghai is probably one of the few cafes that many ppl take for granted. Maybe is because is out of the way or is not been marketed that much. I have to say I am pleasantly surprise with the place, the food is seriously worth trying. I have been to this place for brunch and dinner, so far they have not disappointed me.

The interior of H cafe was pleasantly warm, clean and inviting. The black chandeliers, grey velvet couches with contrasting green and black cushions just makes it a very simple looking yet warm.





The very first time I was there for brunch. This was with 11 ppl and I have to say most of us were impressed with the presentation and food. It wasn't sky rocking expensive either. I had the portobello foccacio sandwich and it was served with a decent amount of salad and I accompanied that with a glass of very berry smoothie.

On our table we had big breakfast meal, mushroom risotto, omelet with avocado and a wrap dish.

All were pretty delicious and to end it the gals tried the 5 spices chocolate cake and banana cake dessert, I have to say the chocolate cake won us all.


(Fish dish don't remember the exact name of dish)



(Omelet and avocado)


(The big breakfast meal)




(Salmon and egg Benedict)


(5 spices chocolate cake)


Add for H Cafe:

6283 8308
Address:1415 Huashan Lu
Chinese address:华山路1415号,近湖南路


No comments: