Monday, April 28, 2008

Nokia 6230 took me out for a stroll!

My 3 months old Nokia screen got smashed by my own office phone on Friday, you could have seen my face. I was like wtf??!??!!?? Why why why??? Back of my mind was also saying thank god its a blady cheap phone.


Cause I m broke I decided on fixing the problem then buying a new one. Would have love to get my hands on a new Samsung phone or this Thai phone that my friend got from Thailand which was surpercute so small and it comes in pink and white too.

(Nokia, Thai cute phone & Samsung)


Anyway back to reality it cost me RMB 250 to fix the screen and a whole lot of energy searching for the shop through the crowded masses of people in People's Square.

(On the way to subway - school children paying so much attention to their art - if I was them I will be staring at the girl who is taking this picture)

(People's Square)

Ahhh too many people...decided to walk through the small lanes.


(Similar to our "chat fan" -convenient take aways)


(Local market)


(Bao shop - this is my alternative snack when I am hungry - cheap and affordable)

(Fruit stands)

Thank the smart one who invented han yu pin yin street signs or else i will be even more lost finding the street.

Building 668 where Nokia is hooray!!!

After entering the building, I was searching high & low but cant find Nokia.

There was no han yu pin yin on the sign board not even Nokia logo.

I was like where is it - the guys just told me is right in front???

Then finally found it!

(Nokia sign?!?!?! - pening betul finding it!)

Had a small conversation with all the bored looking sales man.

You from Malaysia ah?

Wah you know ah I have been to Sabah

I was riding on the banana boat and thank god I didnt fall as I was so scared of sharks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! The topic of your conversation with the NOKIA salesman was highly relevant to your needs, especially the shark bit. Do they train them to be so empathic towards foreigners?

Ai Mei said...

wancestyle - lol i know funny right but at least it was a topic of conversation to rant about or else i will be bored sick