Monday, September 15, 2008

La Creperie

Friday night was a celebration for the coming holiday. I am glad that we are having a one day break on Monday which I am in need of. Recently, I was pretty stressed out about a few things.
I was in black and gold
I think many locals weren't very used to my very GOLD dress - they were like STARING at me top to bottom

We celebrated it in La Creperie

the crepes were not bad we had selections of

sausage crepe, ham, cheese & egg crepe
and
escargot crepe
This was accompanied with white wine and ended with banana chocolate crepe for dessert.
La Creperie is worth a try.

We next went to JZ
which we partied and got pretty pissed with red wine and salsa the night away.
In the middle of it, I thought i lost my debit card I had to call the bank and cancel it.
This morning (Monday), I had to cycle to the bank and get a new debit card done which they charged me RMB 10 for.
When I got home, I realized my debit card was in my name card holder.
I AM SO CARELESS!!


La Creperie add No.1 Taojiang Lu, near Fenyang Lu

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, your dress is lovely, does it happen to come from Milly?

La crepe looks ince, was it expensive?

Ai Mei said...

shopgirl - is Milly a brand?

Le Crepe is not so expensive.

Anonymous said...

where did you buy your dress, it's beautiful

Ai Mei said...

shopgirl - I bought it at http://versatilechic.blogspot.com/ they are friends of mine who makes dresses etc....so if you are interested let me know I can always get the same dress for you.