Friday, March 13, 2009

NOBU

Because I did not go to NOBU in London I decided this is my only chance to try out NOBU in Melbourne.

Is it nice you may ask, was it worth going?

my preview after the pics....

The Interior


The dishes that I ordered were the bento set, soft shell crab and sushi.

I was recommended to go for their set lunch as it was much more worth it as you get more varieties for a better price as compared to going for dinner.

The food was surprisingly not very good. I was not at all impressed. Service was ok and lunch did not make up for it. I will not be going back to NOBU, Aus. As it was not as hyped up at I assumed it would be.

Maybe London's will .....



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, I've been to the London one as well as the one in Milano. Not that I live a glamourous jet set lifestyle or anything!

Ai Mei said...

woai - gosh arent u FABULOUS! Did u like the London one? Cause Melb was so disappointing.

Anonymous said...

It was while ago, I don't remember too much about it. Let me go again when I'm in London then I can get back to you!