Thursday, July 17, 2008

House dinners...

This week was all about house dinners - I am so spoiled by the amount of delicious home cooked food and the abundance of wine.
First house dinner was at P place

She was so nervous she had everything written down from the flow of the food to the ingredients. Lol love her!

Curry Chicken

Tom Yam - yeah darker than usual but it was sooo gooodddd

Papaya salad



Next stop was at K place
he and his wife were the perfect host ....amazing food, wine and music selections

Handmade pesto sauce ...yummmmm with a dash of chilli which I thought was really good....i like spicy

Steak with a dash of lime leaves, herbs and baked vegetables

Suddenly I had a thought!


I think we should have a bloggers house dinner gathering - not sure if they have it in Shanghai? But I have been to a few in other cities and it has been great!

Anyway whoever who has a place to fit a few ppl and is happy enough to do it - shoot me an email! We can start it small ... less mess...not like we will be the ones cleaning the mess....Thank god for ayis!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure, let's have a bloggers party, we can get Swiss James and Dingle Speaks along for a start. I have a 3 bedroomed apartment / photo studio so no problems hosting, just have to clear it with Tommy first.

Ai Mei said...

woai - sounds great! Lets do the first weekend of Aug, potluck?

By the way who is Tommy?

Anonymous said...

AM - Tommy features heavily (every single Saturday for example) on my blog have you not noticed?

Anonymous said...

I'll bring apple crumble!!!!!

Ai Mei, Swiss is back in the UK, I know he's gone for two weeks, not sure he'll be back for the first weekend in Aug, might be though

Ai Mei said...

dingle - wah apple crumble...i will bring vanilla icre cream for that!

ok lets wait till Swiss James gets back from the UK