Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Solitude Bliss

My solitude bliss was at the land of beansprouts or kiasuness - Singapore. Stayed at the Regent Hotel which was really nice. The toilet was very spacious which gives it a few plus points.


My room





What I did? Eat, sleep, swim, bum around, visiting.
Touchdown at midnight and head straight to Newton Square for supper.

Stingray - nice!

Sambal kangkung

I missed! Fried Maggi Mee Goreng

I visited tiny - so cute huh...all she did was that

Lied around and did nothing


On the last night, I had a glass of wine at the jazz bar in the hotel

As you can see I ain't complaining......hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh lovely Singapore :) Good to see you had a great time over there!

Anonymous said...

Not stayed at that hotel, normally stop at either the Novotel (Clarke Quay) or the Conrad.
Looks nice though! I like Singapore!

Ai Mei said...

wancestyle and dingle - yeah singapore is nice..had a good time just doing nothing